Sunday, February 24, 2013

Miss Slacker

My word! Have I been neglectful or what? I wish I had a good reason, but I really don't! Is it just me or does it seem like February, although it is the shortest of the months,  has been draaaaaagging on with no end?

I can't complain TOO much I suppose. We were blessed with a snow day on Friday. Pretty fabulous. I finally finished up my latest creation. A money activity pack!





 When I first started using TPT as a buyer, I always thought how great it would be if, with those outstanding activity packs, you had the option to purchase corresponding smartboard interactives. SO... when I started creating, that's what I included with my packs, smartboard lessons! 


I have only created 2 units for TPT. One is the money unit above, and the other is my "Look Whooo's Multiplying" unit. They are a TON of work, but it is pretty spectacular knowing that there are other educators out there who think that something I have created is good enough to use with their precious students. It makes me a better teacher.


I have nothing new to share about work/school. Seriously. How sad is that? It's not that we haven't been super busy learnin' and creatin', I just have nothing new to share about my littles. Besides the fact that they are starting to go wild with the weather. Stir crazy I tell ya'. If we have one more day of indoor recess, I may scream. 

We are starting some new and exciting things this week, so hopefully I will have more to share soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment