Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Stumble into Blogging

I have always been so mesmerized with those who have such impressive blogs. I spend hours a week searching the web looking for new lesson ideas, and I spend most (if not all) of that time on blogs. It is absolutely incredible what some people come up with! So here it is...my attempt at blogging.

My initial thought is that this would be a great way to log what takes place in my classroom throughout the year. As you know, things get going, they get busy, and before you know it it's May and you're trying your hardest to wrap up your year with a beautiful ribbon.
Hopefully I will get the hang of things and become able enough to share some of the fun my fabulous kids accomplish in our little piece of the world.

'Till then...


No comments:

Post a Comment